As most of you know, I was hoping to breed this spring pending Millie’s health testing. All of her health tests passed with the exception of her hips which have come back inconclusive twice. While waiting for the appointment for the third test, she went into season. So I’ve had to push out the third test until after her cycle finishes. So at this point, I won’t know until June if her hips will pass. If so, then we will look at a fall/winter breeding. Stay tuned.