Int Sr Hnr CH PM’s BlueRiver Millisecond to None, NA2
Hips – Good
Elbows – Negative
Cardiac – Normal
Thyroid – Normal
HUU/HYM/SD – Normal/Normal/Normal
Millie is a spitfire!! She’s strong, bold and extremely intelligent which means she’s forever bored and keeps us on our toes! She learned how to ring the bell to go outside by showing her ONCE. She’s learned how to open all of the trash cans in the house, even those with step lids. She has learned to navigate the pet barrier into the kitchen. When she’s allowed out front, off leash, she visits the neighbor’s house and steals their doggy toys and brings them home. She’s made friends with the neighborhood deer through the fence, but she REALLY wants to get out and play with them. Not sure they feel the same. She loves her Gramma Roxie, even though Roxie is perpetually annoyed with her. On the other side of the spectrum, Millie is sweet and loving an all she wants to do is be close to you and give you kisses. Millie loves to hunt and I just wish that we would have had more opportunity to get out and hunt, test and play. Life just have gotten in the way and poor Millie suffered the consequences.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook to see how Millie is doing and growing.
Millie’s Photo Gallery
Click names for Pedigree
Millie’s YouTube Channel
Use the link in the upper right corner of the video to see other video’s.
- Millie x Austin Update 6/24/22Sometimes, things just aren’t meant to be. This litter was two years in the making and as it turned out in the end, there was only one puppy who was born via c-section on Friday, June 24, 2022 at 4:25 pm and died a little while later. The vet did everything he could to save the little guy but it just wasn’t in the cards for us this time around. Millie is doing fine and came through surgery with flying colors. She’s healing and her hormones are going nuts. She’s constantly trying to bathe me and keep me clean. Snuggling … Continue reading →
- We’re Expecting!It’s been a long time coming, and I’m so happy to announce that Blue River Weimaraners and Wildwood Weimaraners are expecting a litter mid-June! Millie was bred with Austin via TCI in April and pregnancy was confirmed however there appears to only be TWO in there, both of which are spoken for. We are holding out hope that the X-ray will show more than two so until then, we won’t be accepting any applications. Please understand that we don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up between now and then. Be sure to follow us on Facebook for photos and updates … Continue reading →
- Breeding Update 10/25/21First, I want to apologize for those who have reached out about our breeding plans for 2021. As I wrote in my previous update back in April, we had been having issues getting conclusive hip results before she went into season. Then we moved! But first, (literally the day before we left) we got her into the vet for one last attempt for a successful hip exam and thankfully, we got what we were hoping for. So there was still a small hope that we could breed this fall, however, the Universe had other plans for us. Not to mention … Continue reading →
- Breeding Update 4/29/21As most of you know, I was hoping to breed this spring pending Millie’s health testing. All of her health tests passed with the exception of her hips which have come back inconclusive twice. While waiting for the appointment for the third test, she went into season. So I’ve had to push out the third test until after her cycle finishes. So at this point, I won’t know until June if her hips will pass. If so, then we will look at a fall/winter breeding. Stay tuned.
- Millie’s NAVHDA Natural Ability TestInt Sr Hnr PM’s BlueRiver Millisecond to None, NA2 I’m excited to announce that on Friday, October 9, 2020 Millie earned her Natural Ability title scoring 98 points and a Prize 2. Scores were as follows (don’t ask me how they come up with a score of 98. There are factors and multiples that I don’t understand): Eyes – OK Bite/Teeth – OK Coat – Med Dense/Med Harsh Temperament – Normal Not Gun shy Use of Nose – 4 Search – 3 Water – 3 Pointing – 4 Tracking – 4 Desire to Work – 3 Cooperation – 4 I’m … Continue reading →